Toyota Yaris SX Hatch Hybrid
- 1.5L Hybrid
- 3.3 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- 3Cylinder, In-line
- Length 3940(mm), Width 1695(mm), Height 1505(mm) [H7]
Why Buy From Us
We are open for business, we exercise a COVID safe policy in all aspects of our operation and also offer contactless test drives and purchase experience.
Phone 5175 7777
For all details including how to purchase New, Demo & Pre-Owned Vehicles
Why Buy From Us
At Traralgon Toyota, we are driven by a ‘Guest first’ philosophy and are highly regarded for delivering an exceptional vehicle purchasing experience to all of our valued guests. We stock a large range of New, Demo and Pre-Owned Vehicles.
Finance & Insurance
We employ a team of professional and friendly Finance Specialist who can assist you to arrange personalised finance and insurance solutions tailored to suit your personal or business needs. We also offer Toyota Access which offers you flexibility, certainty and assurance when buying your new vehicle.
Toyota Personalised Rate
Long gone are the days of one-size-fits-all car loans. With Toyota Finance, you can now use your credit score and other relevant criteria to secure an interest rate that's tailored to your unique circumstances.
Toyota Access is a whole new way of buying a Toyota, allowing you to choose your vehicle, pick a deposit (if any), select the loan term and the total KMS you expect to travel and Toyota Finance will calculate the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) for you. Once that's all done, Toyota Finance will then calculate your monthly repayments.
Toyota Genuine Service
Reasons for servicing your Vehicle at Traralgon Toyota:
- The experience and efficiency of working on Toyota’s day in, day out.
- Model by model knowledge to fix problems first time, every time.
- Specialist Toyota diagnostic equipment for your car service.
- Latest technical updates from our factory.
- Access to comprehensive training to stay up to date with the latest technology advances.
- Every vehicle is Washed and cleaned before being returned.
Traralgon Toyota employ an experienced team including a dedicated Fleet Specialist, who combined have over 50 years of experience with Toyota products. No matter how small or large your business, Traralgon Toyota fleet has a solution that will suit your business vehicle requirements.
Ongoing Care after the Sale
After accepting delivery of a new car from Traralgon Toyota, you may think that your relationship with our dealership has come to a close. We, on the other hand, know that this is just the beginning of the most important part of vehicle ownership; the part where you enjoy owning and driving a Toyota for years to come.
Traralgon Toyota will keep you informed of when your car is due for routine maintenance to ensure you don’t have to worry about tedious record-keeping.
At Traralgon Toyota we look forward to exceeding your expectations.
How the hybrid system works.
The electric motor is used primarily and power store in the battery is used to turn the motor.
Power is provided by the petrol engine in addition to the electric motor. Output is maximised for acceleration.
The electric motor functions as a generator during deceleration and braking to recharge the battery.
Braking at a traffic light, the petrol engine is cut off and the car is brought to a stop. The system automatically avoids idling to conserve fuel and stop CO2 emissions.
Toyota Hybrid’s electric motor delivers torque from the moment your foot hits the accelerator, so you’re always quick off the mark.
Toyota Hybrid seamlessly integrates the high torque of a battery-powered electric motor with the efficient power of a petrol-driven combustion engine.
Thirty years of continuous improvement has ensured Toyota Hybrid engines provide excellent fuel efficiency to help you save at the pump.
Batteries that go Further
The Hybrid battery used by Toyota, requires no maintenance, charges automatically while you drive and never needs to be plugged into a power supply. From 1 January 2019, Toyota Hybrid batteries are backed by a five year/unlimited kilometre warranty[W1]. Complete an annual hybrid battery health check according to Toyota specifications during routine maintenance, and we’ll extend your Hybrid battery warranty to 10 years.
[W1] The Hybrid Battery is warranted for the 5 years/ unlimited kms from date of first delivery. This can be extended for an additional 5 years with an annual Hybrid health check, as part of normal vehicle routine maintenance. Refer to warranty conditions. This warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
[G3] Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined.
[H7] Vehicle weights/mass/volumes and dimensions are approximate and subject to individual vehicle variances. Vehicles should be individually weighed and measured before fitting any accessories, towing or designing any compatible trailer/caravan or otherwise using the vehicle in any way that depends on this value.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.