Test Drive 2019 Toyota RAV4 Cruiser 2WD Automatic CVT (Crystal Pearl)
- 2.0L Petrol
- 6.5 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Stock Number
- Crystal Pearl
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- In-line 16-valve, four-cylinder with Dual VVT-I and Electronic fuel injection into intake port
- Length 4600(mm), Width 1855(mm), Height 1690(mm) [H7]
- Towing Capacity
- Braked 800(KG), Unbraked 750(KG) [G6]
Why Buy From Us
We are open for business, we exercise a COVID safe policy in all aspects of our operation and also offer contactless test drives and purchase experience.
Phone 5175 7777
For all details including how to purchase New, Demo & Pre-Owned Vehicles
Why Buy From Us
At Traralgon Toyota, we are driven by a ‘Guest first’ philosophy and are highly regarded for delivering an exceptional vehicle purchasing experience to all of our valued guests. We stock a large range of New, Demo and Pre-Owned Vehicles.
Finance & Insurance
We employ a team of professional and friendly Finance Specialist who can assist you to arrange personalised finance and insurance solutions tailored to suit your personal or business needs. We also offer Toyota Access which offers you flexibility, certainty and assurance when buying your new vehicle.
Toyota Personalised Rate
Long gone are the days of one-size-fits-all car loans. With Toyota Finance, you can now use your credit score and other relevant criteria to secure an interest rate that's tailored to your unique circumstances.
Toyota Access is a whole new way of buying a Toyota, allowing you to choose your vehicle, pick a deposit (if any), select the loan term and the total KMS you expect to travel and Toyota Finance will calculate the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) for you. Once that's all done, Toyota Finance will then calculate your monthly repayments.
Toyota Genuine Service
Reasons for servicing your Vehicle at Traralgon Toyota:
- The experience and efficiency of working on Toyota’s day in, day out.
- Model by model knowledge to fix problems first time, every time.
- Specialist Toyota diagnostic equipment for your car service.
- Latest technical updates from our factory.
- Access to comprehensive training to stay up to date with the latest technology advances.
- Every vehicle is Washed and cleaned before being returned.
Traralgon Toyota employ an experienced team including a dedicated Fleet Specialist, who combined have over 50 years of experience with Toyota products. No matter how small or large your business, Traralgon Toyota fleet has a solution that will suit your business vehicle requirements.
Ongoing Care after the Sale
After accepting delivery of a new car from Traralgon Toyota, you may think that your relationship with our dealership has come to a close. We, on the other hand, know that this is just the beginning of the most important part of vehicle ownership; the part where you enjoy owning and driving a Toyota for years to come.
Traralgon Toyota will keep you informed of when your car is due for routine maintenance to ensure you don’t have to worry about tedious record-keeping.
At Traralgon Toyota we look forward to exceeding your expectations.
[G3] Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined.
[H7] Vehicle weights/mass/volumes and dimensions are approximate and subject to individual vehicle variances. Vehicles should be individually weighed and measured before fitting any accessories, towing or designing any compatible trailer/caravan or otherwise using the vehicle in any way that depends on this value.
[G6] Towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements, towbar and vehicle design and towing equipment limitations. Ask your Dealer for Toyota Genuine Towbar capacity and availability details.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.